This project focused on developing a lane identification and tracking algorithm running on a RaspberryPi 3 that would enable the autonomous navigation of a modified Elegoo vehicle. The system was developing using ROS and Gazebo was used as the simulation environment. This video tutorial briefly covers the following topics:
– A brief overview of the required hardware and software
– Development and implementation of a #drive-by-wire system for manual control of the vehicle in Gazebo and in the real world.
– Development of a lane detection and tracking algorithm.
– Implementation of a PD control system to produce steering commands for the vehicle based on the estimated lane position.
– Experimental verification of the image processing algorithm and control system in simulation and on the physical vehicle
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!