MarketsandMarkets World ADAS & AD Conference
6th – 7th August 2020
What is the future of technology in Automotive industry? Automotive companies are embracing connected and smart technologies to offer safer and future-ready vehicles by investing in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS). The battleground to win the customers is one of driving force for automotive manufacturers and OEMs to adopt the technology and lead the marketplace. However, the safety concerns and regulations around autonomous vehicles, communications systems, etc are limiting the acceptance of the technology.
Define the future of automotive trade by making the right powertrain technology choice & eliminate the failure of supply chain at MarketsandMarkets World ADAS & AD Conference. An excellent platform for experts from automotive industry, academia, and government institutions discussing the innovations, challenges, and future aspects of innovative technologies in automotive.
- Safety concerns
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning applications
- Case study from industry peers
- Infotainment and communication system
- Introduction to future technologies such as 5G, cybersecurity, and machine – human interaction
- Panel discussions on future of Autonomous Driving, ADAS, Connected vehicles, and electric vehicles
Contact Person – Shardul Oza
Email: [email protected]
For complimentary passes email at [email protected]
Contact Number – +44 203 325 0350
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!