In this video, you will learn how to design an adaptive MPC controller for an autonomous steering vehicle system whose dynamics change with respect to the longitudinal velocity.
– Free Technical paper on Adaptive Cruise Controller with Model Predictive Control: http://bit.ly/2JhmOYr
– Download model: http://bit.ly/2QcllZj
After you design an MPC controller for the most likely operating conditions of your control system, you can implement an adaptive MPC controller based on that design. At each time step, adaptive MPC updates the plant model and nominal conditions for the current operating conditions. In this video, you’ll learn how to calculate and update the discrete plant model required by the adaptive MPC block. You’ll also learn how to generate code from your adaptive MPC controller, and you’ll see an example showing a real self-driving car that uses MPC control and image processing algorithms to keep itself within its lanes.
– What is Model Predictive Control Toolbox: http://bit.ly/2xfEe2M
– Lane Keeping Assist System Example: http://bit.ly/2xh6lhR
– Lane Keeping Assist System Using Model Predicitve Control Example: http://bit.ly/2xhlRKK
– Lane Keeping Assist with Lane Detection: http://bit.ly/2xgSatq
– Obstacle Avoidance Using Adaptive Model Predictive Control: http://bit.ly/2Jgzw9B
– Developing Longitudinal Controls for Self-Driving Taxi: http://bit.ly/2xjL9rF
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!